Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sragow Gallery Show!




News Flash! I'm have a big gallery exhibition of all of my best animation art! It's at the Sragow Gallery - 153 W 27th Street (btw 6th and 7th Aves) #505 New York, NY 10001. Opening reception is tomorrow, October 12th from 6pm - 9pm, and it runs until December 17th.

What's really cool is the fact that there will be a public unveiling of a giant, 5-foot portrait of me by the great artist Alphonse VanWoerkom. Coincidentally, we both worked for Penthouse around the same time.


This show was curated by the fabulous Desirée Stavracos and Ellen Sragow (co-owner of the gallery). I will certainly be there to greet everyone, and I'm sure the creme de la creme of the art world will as well, so please come by a get a free sketch from mois.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. How would a fan go about purchasing a piece of orginal artwork from you?

    ReplyDelete