Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friars Club!




I love the Friars Club! It's a wonderful old private club dedicated to comedians. Past members have included Milton Berle, Jerry Lewis, Bob Hope, Phyllis Diller -- you name it, anyone in the comedy business is or was a member. They are the ones that originated the famous "Roast".
Now they have a comedy film festival and in their infinite wisdom, they've invited Alexia Anastasio's wonderful "Adventures in Plymptoons", playing at 9pm, Friday October 14th.

Click here for additional info!

I'll be there, and it's open to the public, so I hope you can come join me to see this magnificent film.

But a little spoiler alert -- there is one scene of Bill Plympton naked! Now I hope that doesn't scare you away from a fabulous evening.

I almost forgot to mention that the musical genius behind "Your Face", "The Tune", and "Hair High", Maureen McElheron will be there to sing for your listening pleasure. Who knows, maybe I'll join in.

See you there! And don't forget to swing by our booth if you're at NY Comic Con this weekend, Booth 1376!

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment